See Estrella in Session #202: Bold Questions for Senior Leaders on Friday, August 12, at 10:50 AM – 12:00 Noon
Estrella Cramer is the Corporate Supplier Diversity Director in UPS. She has more than 27 years of service across the different business units/functions in UPS including Finance, Procurement, Marketing, Product Development and Supply Chain. She was the Asia Pac Sarbanes Oxley Audit Coordinator for all UPS locations in Asia in 2004.
Estrella is the Chairperson of the UPS Asian Business Resource Group Community Connections Committee. She serves in the board of several organizations and an active member in various Advisory Councils:
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- Georgia Minority Supplier Development Council (GMSDC)
- Georgia Women Business Council (GWBC)
- Business Consortium Fund (BCF)
- Board Chair and VP of Finance for the US-Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce Southeast Chapter (USPAACC-SE)
- Certification Committee for GWBC
- Corporate Mentor in the Georgia Mentor Protégé Connections (GMPC) program
- Advisory Council for the Georgia Tech IAC Women’s Entrepreneurship Program
- Enterprising Women
- Kennesaw State University Asian Studies Advisory
- National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) Procurement Council
- US Business Leadership Network (USBLN) Procurement Council
She is the recipient of numerous awards, including DiversityPlus Magazine 2016 Top 25 Women in Power Impacting Diversity, 2014/2016 Corporate Women of Achievement from YWCA, 2013-2015 Top 25 Most Influential Asian American in Georgia by Georgia Asian Times, 2014 OCA National Corporate and Community Achievement Award and Outstanding Georgia Citizen by the Secretary of State.
Estrella graduated Cum Laude from the University of St. Thomas in Manila Philippines and pursued an MBA degree in Iona College, New York.