- Asian professionals in North America
- Employee Resource Group leaders and members
- Recent graduates in the United States
- Job seekers
- NAAAP members
- People who want to attend the exclusive Presidential Town Hall live!
Who should attend?
What are benefits of attending the NAAAP Convention?
“I am excited to go back to the NAAAP Convention every year to listen to the inspiring leadership lessons, thoughtful programming, and unique/diverse networking opportunities that I don’t normally get locally. This is one of the few times a year that I can get access to all these resources in an action-packed weekend.”
– Michael Nguyen, Product Manager, Seagate Technology, National Director of NAAAP Chapter Development
“I look forward to the annual NAAAP Convention for the thought leadership, programming, and networking opportunities. The balance of challenge, inspiration, and social interaction is energizing, and the NAAAP network support for your professional growth is invaluable. Come join us in Las Vegas in 2016!” – Audrey Salick, NAAAP Milwaukee chapter officer
Why should I attend?
The 2016 NAAAP Convention and Career Fair provide an opportunity for Asian leaders and professionals to network with inspirational speakers, peers, and members of NAAAP. A ticket to the NAAAP Convention will include a coveted entry to the Presidential Town Hall, hosted by the Asian American Journalists Association and APIA Vote, and made available to partner NAAAP
No matter what level your career level, you will be able to:
- Network with Fortune 500 companies seeking new talent, a.k.a. YOU
- Connect and reconnect with individuals who make diversity and inclusion a reality for corporations and institutions
- Build leadership and communication skills with reputable trainers and other professionals in workshops
- Learn from renowned invited speakers such as Gary Locke, Jane Huynh, and Juju Chang about how they got to where they are today.
- Celebrate the successes of NAAAP members and unsung heroes in the community.