NAAAP offer the lowest prices for the 2016 Convention, ERG Summit and Gala all season! Why?
- NAAAP pleased to host our 2016 Convention, ERG Summit, and Recruitment Expo in Las Vegas from August 11 to 13, 2016.. Our theme is Going All In: Lead with Courage.
- NAAAP is fortunate to be in Las Vegas where 10% of the state’s population is Asian American.
- NAAAP is thrilled to partner with APIAVote and AAJA for the historic Presidential Town Hall.
- At the Gala dinner, NAAAP is privileged to recognize and be joined by our four NAAAP 100 honorees: Thomas Park Clement, author and humanitarian; Dr. Victor Dzau, President of the National Academy of Medicine; Dr. Omar Ishrak, CEO of Medtronic; and Dr. Santa Ono, President of the University of British Columbia, who was recently the President of the University of Cincinnati.
- NAAAP is also excited to present its inaugural NAAAP Inspire award for emerging leadership. This year’s awardee is Brian Wong, who is also serving as our luncheon keynote speaker on August 13.
For all of these reasons, we don’t want you to miss our event! So we are launching the “Courage Campaign” to offer you the lowest prices we can. We want you here! Come learn and lead with us!
Effectively immediately through Aug. 7, our prices* will be:
- ERG Summit on Aug. 11 with Welcome Reception sponsored by Miller Coors | $145
- 2-day convention, Aug. 12-13, with meals, Gala Awards Banquet, Presidential Town Hall, and Macy’s shopping event | $395
- All-inclusive Pass = ERG + 2-Day Convention with meals, Gala, Town Hall, and Macy’s event | $495
- Gala Awards Banquet on Aug. 13 | $160 (lower than Early Bird!)
- Recruitment Expo Aug 13, 10 AM – 3 PM | Free
>> Sorry, due to these deep discounts, group rates and chapter discounts will no longer be in effect. These rates mirror Early Bird prices with member/chapter discounts.
Until July 24 morning, NAAAP’s block of hotel rooms at Caesars Palace will be sold at $159/night (single or double occupancy), resort fee optional instead of mandatory. Prices will increase after Sunday morning so BOOK SOON! Details about our speakers and schedule, registration, and hotel reservations are available at www.naaapconvention.org